Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Food Haul: Grocery Outlet



I really love shopping at Grocery Outlet now and then, I never know what kind of interesting vegan goodies I'll find! Everything I bought on this trip was less than $2 except for the coco-roons, which were $4, kinda pricey but I'm really curious to try them. They had lots of other flavors of the coco-roons, but I only picked up the one since I have no idea what they're like.

The Yves dogs were super cheap, probably because they were only a few days from expiration, but they'll hold out fine in my freezer! The Chao cheeze was super cheap too, and I was super happy they had the tomato cayenne flavor since that's the one I haven't had yet! Check out my review on the coconut herb flavor here.

I also got a bar of soap; finding cheap, vegan soap can be a pain, but Grocery Outlet usually has a decent selection. Only $1 for that giant bar!

My other random finds: spicy corn nuts, glazed pecan bites (I'm not sure if I want to save them for a recipe or just snack on them straight!), snickerdoodle bunny cookies, bbq veggie chips, stuffing (for the upcoming holiday, of course!) and the hemp waffles (I've had these before but it's been some years).

As always, I'm intending on reviewing as many of these goodies as possible, so keep an eye out, or request something so that I don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment