Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Grocery Haul: Grocery Outlet


I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I love shopping at Grocery Outlet! It can be hit-and-miss, but it's fun when stumble across interesting vegan "treasures" for cheap. Everything you see here only set me back about $30. I do feel like I paid a little too much for the potatoes, but I needed potatoes and didn't feel like making another stop.

I'm usually hesitant to review Grocery Outlet finds, as it's likely stuff has found it's way there since it's been discontinued, but if you want to see anything here reviewed, let me know in the comments!



In the picture:

  • Sweet onions
  • Yukon gold potatoes
  • Earth Balance buttery spread
  • two varieties of tea
  • Back to Nature crackers
  • Annie's Bunny grahams
  • So Delicious mac & cheese
  • three varieties of frozen desserts (Blue Bunny, Double Rainbow & Steve's)
  • Coconut Dream yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment