Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Grocery Haul - Safeway



I don't often go to Safeway, as every time I go there I look at everything and just complain about how over-priced it is. I feel much the same about New Seasons honestly, it just seems like their sale prices are the normal prices that I can find elsewhere, like Winco or Fred Meyer.

So what got me to go to Safeway on this day? I heard a rumor that they had the new non-dairy varieties of Ben & Jerry's ice creams. And sure enough they did! But as you can see, I ended up picking up a few other things as well.



The goodies pictured, left-to-right-ish:

  • Discounted bananas
  • All four flavors of the NEW Ben & Jerry's non dairy ice creams!
  • Some Tofutti Cuties that were on clearance
  • Gardein pocket meals - I haven't been able to find these anywhere else!
  • Beyond Meat chick'n strips, also on clearance
  • Frozen collard greens. Safeway seems to be the only place I can find frozen greens that aren't spinach or kale. They used to have turnip & mustard greens too, but I haven't seen those in a long time. 
  • Three varieties of Sofie's Kitchen vegan "sea food". On clearance as well. 
  • Chinese Mabo tofu sauce. No idea what this is, but it was on clearance and vegan, so I figured I'd try it. 
I'm most definitely planning on doing a review for the Ben & Jerry's and the Gardein hot pockets, I'll probably do the Sofie's Kitchen stuff too. If you want to see anything else reviewed, mention it in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment