Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Food Haul: A Trip to Trader Joe's

Yes I realize there is a non-food item here.
I am planning on doing a detailed post on shopping at Trader Joe's, but in the meantime, here's my most recent haul from them!

I picked up some staple items that I'm not intending on reviewing, such as the almond milk, soy sauce, sliced mushrooms and southern greens blend. Also the pumpkin body butter, I'm on the fence about doing completely non-food related reviews, so I'm not sure if I'll make a full blog post about it. Cosmetics/skincare & toiletries are something that I just don't get really excited about.

And then there's the more interesting finds that I do plan on reviewing: zucchini fries, portobello fries (cashier said they're good! can't wait to try them myself), ghost pepper chips (a review I stumbled upon elsewhere said they're not hot at all. DISAPPOINTMENT), and the pumpkin o's cereal!

Buuuuuut... there's something missing. I mostly went there to look for the infamous pumpkin spice Joe Joe's, but they were no where to be found! I inquired the cashier about them, and she informed me that they had people lining up outside the doors the day they got them in (this is the Lake Oswego location), yikes! Needless to say, they did not last long, nor will they be getting more in, so I missed the boat there. More disappointment! :(

I do still love shopping at Trader Joe's, however. They have so many interesting vegan goodies to find, and so many seasonal items that come and go. I love how bonkers they go with the pumpkin spice stuff, but it's irritating how little of it is vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment